CHROMASTEREO
presents


- FReQuEnT IncideNts InSide A NoBle MiND -

come taste the band for FREE
click on the NT banner and enjoy the music


Program:

1.Introduction (with a Neruda Poem)

2.No Point

3.“S”

4.Blood Sucker’s Parade

5.Tell Me, Are You Happy?

6.Sanitary Devices part I

7.It’s Only My Mind Minding (instrumental)

8.Sanitary Devices part II (The day Dream Theater stopped messing with the music)

Credits:

Jorge Vega – keyboards, synthesizers, loops, guitars, bass & backing vocals

Jorge Valentine – vocals, bass, guitars & incidental percussive arrangements

Produced, Recorded & Engineered by Nominal Therapy @ Vulgar Joint Studios, Puerto Rico

Eric Fernández - additional guitars on Sanitary Devices part II

0 observaciones:







"Had I known I was dead
I would have mourned my loss of life"

- Ota Dokan

los más leído hasta hoy...

 

de donde...

hasta hoy...